Bittergourd Eggs

Okay... My mother loves this dish, my husband loves this dish but I am not really very enthusiastic about this dish. Bittergourd is like the durian of vegetables. Either you like it or you don't. But for the love of my family, I will still gladly serve it at my dinner table.


Ingredients:
- 1 bittergourd, cut into thin slices 
- 10 eggs, beaten 
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce 
- 1 teaspoon of sugar 
- pepper 

Procedures:
1) In a frying pan, add some vegetable oil and stir-fry the bittergourd until soft. Add some sugar and fry well. 
2) Add beaten eggs and fry them into omelette. Mix well with the bittergourd slices. 
3) Add oyster sauce and pepper. Serve.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shallots Steamed Chicken Wings

Salmon and Mushroom Rice (Rice-cooker)

Hokkien Mee