Shallots Steamed Chicken Wings

I am embarking on an effort to collect my mummy's recipes. It is not an easy task as she does not have her recipes written down and she bases the quantities on her intuition. But I am sure that this endeavour is worthwhile as what I am collecting are not mere recipes but also wonderful memories. This dish, shallots steamed chicken wings, is one of my favourites when I was kid.


Ingredients:
- 1 kg of chicken mid wings
- 4 tablespoons of light soya sauce
- 2 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of hua tiao wine
- pepper
- 6 shallots, chopped
- spring onions and parsley, chopped for garnish

Procedures:
1) Marinate chicken wings and shallots with light soya sauce, sesame oil, hua tiao wine and pepper for 30 minutes.
2) Arrange on a steaming plate and steam for 30 minutes.
3) Garnish with spring onions and parsley. Serve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salmon and Mushroom Rice (Rice-cooker)

Hokkien Mee