Roasted Pork Knuckles

Roasted Pork Knuckles always have the power to impress. I used to get this cut for German Pork Knuckles from NTUC in AMK Hub. Since I had moved out from Ang Mo Kio, I realise that I could not find this cut in other supermarkets. Recently, I managed to find it at the butchery in Sheng Song. So happy!


Ingredients: 
- 1 pork knuckle 
- salt 
- garlic 

Procedures: 
1) Pat dry a washed pork knuckle. Use 3 satay sticks to hold the pork skin in place. 
2) Fan dry the pork knuckle. Apply a layer of salt on the pork skin. 
3) Roast it in the oven at 180 degree celsius for 1 hour. Scrap away the layer of salt. 
4) Roast again at 250 degree celsius until the skin is crispy. Serve with mustard sauce. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shallots Steamed Chicken Wings

Salmon and Mushroom Rice (Rice-cooker)

Hokkien Mee