Lotus Seed Paste Mini Parcels

I have some lotus seed paste leftover from making mooncakes last month. So as not to waste the leftover, I decided to make them into these small little parcels. These small parcels are so easy to eat and addictive. This certainly gives me an idea to innovate my Chinese New Year niao gao next year.


Ingredients:
- 400g of white lotus seed paste
- 20 pieces of small spring roll skins
- white sesame seeds, optional

Procedures:
1) Divide white lotus paste into 80 small portions.
2) Cut spring roll skins into quarters (4 small squares each).
3) Place the white lotus seed paste in the middle of the small square spring roll pastry. Foil such that the 4 corners meet.
4) Bake at 180 degree for 10 minutes. Serve.


I also made some into crispy lotus seed paste pancakes. Yummy! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shallots Steamed Chicken Wings

Salmon and Mushroom Rice (Rice-cooker)

Hokkien Mee